Licensed by the PLRD (Police Licensing & Regulatory Department) of Singapore, International Investigators Pte Ltd is formed by a team of professional and passionate private investigators with vast experience in commercial and matrimonial cases.
In particular, having handled many matrimonial cases, International Investigators is well versed in the type of evidence required to prove adultery or other causes of actions. International Investigators has an in-house family counsellor and works with legal counsel to provide clients with a holistic perspective in view of the social and legal implications of private investigation.
A certified member of the Council of International Investigators (USA) and the World Association of Professional Investigators (UK), it has an extensive worldwide network, which facilitates local and overseas assignments.
As a reputable PI firm, International Investigators Pte Ltd has been the exclusive partner of SingaporeLegalAdvice.com since July 2014.
Areas of Service
- Matrimonial / Family surveillance
- Maids or domestic workers
- Activities of spouses (gambling, extra-marital affairs etc.)
- Activities of fiance / fiancee prior to marriage
- Monitor activities of the child for child custody applications
- Employee or business partner surveillance
- Check for copyright infringement
- Mystery shopper service to check on service quality
- Perform background check
- Overseas surveillance
- Check for vandalism/theft
- Trace missing people
- Handwriting/computer forensics
- Offer family or marriage counseling
- Due diligence search
Process and Charges
International Investigators Pte Ltd usually offers a free consultation with its clients in order to better understand their objectives and concerns. Thereafter, both parties will agree on the amount of investigation time needed and the fee structure. Charges are usually by the hour and depends on the location, equipment and skill required, etc. For example, a 30-hour surveillance case can cost $2000-$3000.
International Investigators is an established name in Singapore and founder James Loh is often quoted in the media.