Find out all about criminal law procedures in Singapore. Covers arrest, bail, prosecution, criminal defence and specific criminal offences.
- Arrest and Investigation
- Criminal Defence
Specific Criminal Offences
- The difference between murder and culpable homicide in Singapore
- Is it illegal to visit prostitutes in Singapore?
- What is the law on pornography in Singapore?
- Is it illegal to commit suicide in Singapore? Will I be punished if my attempt at suicide fails?
- What are Singapore’s laws on drug consumption?
- Is it illegal to feed stray animals in Singapore?
- What is the legal age for sex in Singapore? What are some common sexual offences in Singapore?
- When is gambling illegal in Singapore?
- Outrage of modesty in Singapore
- Is it illegal to threaten to beat someone up over Facebook?
- Is it illegal to cheat someone of an in-game item in MMORPGs?
- What to do if someone impersonates me online
- Are sham marriages illegal in Singapore? What are the consequences?
- Criminal breach of trust in Singapore
- Dishonest assistance and knowing receipt - The case of David Rasif
- Public assemblies and processions in Singapore – police permits and the Public Order Act
- What is the offence of Rioting?
- Voluntarily Causing Hurt in Singapore
- Fatal traffic accidents: Are drivers always always punished?
- Anti-Money Laundering Laws and You
- Certificate of Clearance