Find out all about criminal law procedures in Singapore. Covers arrest, bail, prosecution, criminal defence and specific criminal offences.
Arrest and Investigation
- What Happens During a Police Investigation?
- When Can the Police Arrest Someone?: Arrestable and Non-Arrestable Offences in Singapore
- Police arrest procedure in Singapore
- Can a civilian arrest a criminal in Singapore?
- Is lying to the police or authorities a punishable offence in Singapore?
- Surrender of Passport to the Police and How to Get It Back
- What Should You Do if You’re Being Investigated for a Criminal Offence?
- Criminal Proceedings
- Sexual Offences
- Vice-Related Offences
- White-Collar Crimes
Other Criminal Offences
- The Difference Between Murder and Culpable Homicide in Singapore
- Is it illegal to commit suicide in Singapore? Will I be punished if my attempt at suicide fails?
- Is it illegal to feed stray animals in Singapore?
- Are sham marriages illegal in Singapore? What are the consequences?
- Public assemblies and processions in Singapore – police permits and the Public Order Act
- What is the offence of Rioting?
- Voluntarily Causing Hurt in Singapore
- Misbehaving in public: 5 things you need to know
- Is it Legal for Drivers to Carpool in Singapore?
- Certificate of Clearance