Getting a divorce is often stressful and complicated process. We’ve put together the most comprehensive guide to getting a divorce in Singapore. What to look out for before getting a divorce, what to expect during the divorce process, and dealing with the aftermath.
Before getting a divorce
- Drafting a Deed of Separation in Singapore (Instead of Divorcing)
- Alternatives to Divorce in Singapore: A Practical Guide
- Process for Getting Divorced in Singapore (With Diagram)
- What are the Legal Grounds for Getting a Divorce?
- 3 Finance Questions To Ask Before a Divorce
- Practical Preparations for a Divorce
- How to Divorce Within 3 Years of Marriage in Singapore
- Getting Divorced: Documents and Evidence to Prepare
- Getting a Divorce Due to “Irreconcilable Differences” in Singapore
- Online Divorce in Singapore: How It Works and Should You Get One?
- How Can I Divorce Overseas After Marrying in Singapore?
- Divorce Fees
Getting a Divorce Lawyer
- 7 Experienced Female Divorce Lawyers in Singapore (2023)
- Can a Divorcing Couple Use the Same Lawyer? Pros and Cons
- 7 Best Divorce and Family Lawyers in Singapore (2023)
- The Complete Guide to Choosing a Good Divorce Lawyer in Singapore
- Don’t Just Go for the Cheapest Divorce Lawyer in Singapore
- Find Highly Rated Divorce Lawyers in Singapore
- Child Custody Lawyers in Singapore: Do I Need One?
- Proving Irretrievable Breakdown of Marriage
Application for Divorce Part I: Dissolution of Marriage
- Your Spouse Doesn't Want to Divorce: What to Do
- Procedure for Dissolution of Marriage
- Simplified Uncontested Divorce vs Contested Divorce in Singapore
- Mandatory Parenting Programme Guide for Divorcing Parents
- Divorce Mediation in Singapore
- Divorce Application: What to Do If Your Spouse Cannot be Found
Application for Divorce Part 2: Ancillary Matters (Maintenance, Assets, Custody)
- Contempt of Court in Divorce: When You Can be Punished
- Guide to Co-Parenting for Divorcing Parents in Singapore
- Procedure for Ancillary Matters
- Maintenance of Spouse in a Singapore Divorce
- Filling in a Matrimonial Property Plan for a Singapore Divorce
- Dividing Matrimonial Assets in a Singapore Divorce
- What Happens to Your HDB Flat after Divorce?
- What Happens to Gifts Between Spouses During a Divorce?
- What Happens to Property and Assets Located Overseas Upon a Divorce in Singapore?
- Child Custody, Care and Control & Access: Singapore Guide
- Getting Divorced: Child Maintenance in Singapore
- Singapore Divorcee's Guide to Relocating Your Child Overseas
- How to Vary a Child Custody Order in Singapore
- How to Appeal Your Divorce Case in Singapore
- Divorce Certs in Singapore: How to Get a Copy and Other FAQs
- Transfer of Matrimonial Home to Ex-Spouse After Divorce
- Can Divorcees Buy or Rent HDB Flats, and How?
- What to Do If Your Ex-Spouse Does Not Provide Maintenance
- How to Vary a Maintenance Order After a Singapore Divorce
- What to Do If Your Ex-Spouse Denies You Access to Your Child
- Division of CPF Assets (Monies, House, Investments) After a Divorce
- Divorce for British Expats: Spousal Maintenance Under the Law of England and Wales
- Settling Ancillary Matters in Singapore After Foreign Divorce
- Typical issues in Singapore/England Divorces
- Immigration Issues for Divorcing Expatriates
- Can Foreigners Divorce in Singapore?
- Expat or Foreigner Divorce in Singapore: 10 Legal Issues to Consider
- Hague Convention: Overseas Child Abduction in Singapore Divorce
- Case Study: Cross-Border Child Custody and the Hague Convention on International Child Abduction
- Can British Expats in Singapore Choose to Divorce in England?
- Divorce for British Expats: Approach to Matrimonial and Non-Matrimonial Assets in England vs Singapore
- Divorce for British Expats: How the English Courts Deal with Financial Matters
Muslim or Syariah Divorce
- Fasakh in a Muslim Divorce in Singapore: Grounds & Process
- Divorce by Cerai Taklik: Guide for Muslim Wives in Singapore
- Muslim Divorce in Singapore
- Talak in a Muslim Divorce in Singapore (and Its Effects)
- Guide to Divorcing by Khuluk for Muslim Wives in Singapore
- Applying for Nafkah Idaah and Mutaah in a Muslim Divorce in Singapore
- Other divorce matters
- Prenuptial and Post-Nuptial Agreements