Getting a divorce is often stressful and complicated process. We’ve put together the most comprehensive guide to getting a divorce in Singapore. What to look out for before getting a divorce, what to expect during the divorce process, and dealing with the aftermath.
- Before getting a divorce
Other divorce matters
- Divorce Mediation in Singapore
- What happens to your HDB flat after an annulment?
- Personal Protection Orders (PPOs), Expedited Orders (EOs) and Domestic Exclusion Orders (DEOs) in Singapore
- Prenuptial agreements in Singapore
- Annulment of Marriage in Singapore
- Case Study - Love conquers all: The divorce that didn’t happen
- Proving irretrievable breakdown of marriage
- Application for Divorce Part I: Dissolution of marriage
Application for Divorce Part 2: Ancillary Matters (Maintenance, Assets, Custody)
- Procedure for ancillary matters
- What happens to gifts between spouses when a marriage breaks down?
- What happens to property and assets located overseas upon a divorce in Singapore?
- Maintenance of spouse in a divorce
- The Guide to Child Custody, Care and Control, and Access in Singapore
- How does the Court divide matrimonial assets in a divorce?
- Getting a Divorce Lawyer
- Expatriate Divorce
- Muslim or Syariah Divorce