Getting a divorce is often stressful and complicated process. We’ve put together the most comprehensive guide to getting a divorce in Singapore. What to look out for before getting a divorce, what to expect during the divorce process, and dealing with the aftermath.
Before getting a divorce
- Overview of How to Get a Divorce in Singapore
- How Can I Divorce Overseas?
- How to Get a Divorce Within 3 Years of Marriage
- Personal Protection Orders (PPOs), Expedited Orders (EOs) and Domestic Exclusion Orders (DEOs) in Singapore
- Prenuptial Agreements in Singapore
- What are the Legal Grounds for Getting a Divorce?
- Separation in Singapore
- Annulment of Marriage in Singapore
- Practical Preparations for a Divorce
- 3 Finance Questions To Ask Before a Divorce
- Divorce Fees
- Getting a Divorce Lawyer
- Proving Irretrievable Breakdown of Marriage
- Application for Divorce Part I: Dissolution of Marriage
Application for Divorce Part 2: Ancillary Matters (Maintenance, Assets, Custody)
- Procedure for Ancillary Matters
- What happens to gifts between spouses when a marriage breaks down?
- What happens to property and assets located overseas upon a divorce in Singapore?
- Getting Divorced: Child Maintenance in Singapore
- Maintenance of Spouse in a Singapore Divorce
- The Guide to Child Custody, Care and Control, and Access in Singapore
- How Does the Court Divide Matrimonial Assets in a Divorce?
- Expatriate Divorce
- Muslim or Syariah Divorce
- Other divorce matters