Getting a divorce is often stressful and complicated process. We’ve put together the most comprehensive guide to getting a divorce in Singapore. What to look out for before getting a divorce, what to expect during the divorce process, and dealing with the aftermath.
Before getting a divorce
- Process for Getting Divorced in Singapore (With Diagram)
- What are the Legal Grounds for Getting a Divorce?
- 3 Finance Questions To Ask Before a Divorce
- Practical Preparations for a Divorce
- How to Divorce Within 3 Years of Marriage in Singapore
- Getting a Divorce Due to “Irreconcilable Differences” in Singapore
- Online Divorce in Singapore: How It Works and Should You Get One?
- How Can I Divorce Overseas?
- Divorce Fees
- Getting a Divorce Lawyer
- Proving Irretrievable Breakdown of Marriage
- Application for Divorce Part I: Dissolution of Marriage
Application for Divorce Part 2: Ancillary Matters (Maintenance, Assets, Custody)
- Procedure for Ancillary Matters
- Maintenance of Spouse in a Singapore Divorce
- Filling in a Matrimonial Property Plan for a Singapore Divorce
- Dividing Matrimonial Assets in a Singapore Divorce
- What Happens to Your HDB Flat after Divorce?
- What Happens to Gifts Between Spouses During a Divorce?
- What Happens to Property and Assets Located Overseas Upon a Divorce in Singapore?
- Child Custody, Care and Control & Access: Singapore Guide
- Getting Divorced: Child Maintenance in Singapore
- Singapore Divorcee's Guide to Relocating Your Child Overseas
- How to Appeal Your Divorce Case in Singapore
- Divorce Certs in Singapore: How to Get a Copy and Other FAQs
- Transfer of Matrimonial Home to Ex-Spouse After Divorce
- Can Divorcees Buy or Rent HDB Flats, and How?
- What to Do If Your Ex-Spouse Does Not Provide Maintenance
- Variation of Maintenance Orders in Singapore
- What to Do If Your Ex-Spouse Denies You Access to Your Child
- Division of CPF Assets (Monies, House, Investments) After a Divorce
- Immigration Issues for Divorcing Expatriates
- Can Foreigners Divorce in Singapore?
- Expat or Foreigner Divorce in Singapore: 10 Legal Issues to Consider
- Hague Convention: Overseas Child Abduction in Singapore Divorce
- Case Study: Cross-Border Child Custody and the Hague Convention on International Child Abduction
- Should British Expats Divorce in Singapore or England?
- Divorce for British Expats: Approach to Matrimonial and Non-Matrimonial Assets in England vs Singapore
- Divorce for British Expats: How the English Courts Deal with Financial Matters
- Muslim or Syariah Divorce
- Other divorce matters
- Prenuptial and Post-Nuptial Agreements