A short guide to employment law, including employment contract clauses, and what to expect for both employers and employees.
- How to Hire Remote Employees for Your Singapore Company
- Letter of Consent in Singapore: Eligibility and How to Apply
- Employment for the Disabled in Singapore: Laws and Schemes
- Overview of Employment Law in Singapore
- How to Hire Employees in Singapore: Step-by-Step Guide
- What is the Minimum Legal Age for Working in Singapore?
- How to Hire Foreign Workers in Singapore
- Work From Home Policy: Things to Consider & How to Write One
- Preparing an Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP) in Singapore
- Guide to Re-Employment and Retirement in Singapore
- Guide to Maternity Leave for Expecting Mothers in Singapore
- The Expecting Father's Guide to Paternity Leave in Singapore
- Can Muslims Legally Wear the Tudung at Work in Singapore?
- How to Issue Payslips to Your Employees in Singapore
- Code of Practice for Workplace Safety & Health: What Employers Should Know
- An Employer’s Guide to Reimbursement of Expenses and Claims
- Mental Health Policies for Singapore Workplaces (Tripartite Advisory)
- Work-Life Balance Laws and Policies in Singapore: A Guide
- Progressive Wage Model: Minimum Wage Laws in Singapore
- CPF-Payable Contributions in Singapore: A Guide for Employers
- A Guide to Company Leave Entitlements in Singapore
- Sick Leave Entitlements for Employees in Singapore
- Who is Covered Under the Singapore Employment Act?
- Employment Rights of Interns and Trainees in Singapore
- Employee Salary: Calculations, Deductions, Unpaid Salary & More
- CPF Contribution of Employees and Employers, Rates & More
- Can Your Boss Ask You to Work on a Public Holiday in Singapore?
- How to Write a Fair and Accurate Employee Reference Letter
- What is the employer's golden rule in the prevention of workplace injuries?
- Is it sufficient for employers to follow industrial wide practices for employee safety measures?
- Every Parent’s Guide to Childcare Leave in Singapore
- Death of an Employee in Singapore: What Should Employers Do?
- Are Codes of Conduct Legally Binding in Singapore?
- Morality Clauses in Contracts: What is Considered a Breach?
- Employment Bond: What is It & Can It be Enforced in Singapore?
- Contracts OF Service vs Contracts FOR Service in Singapore: What’s the Difference?
- Is Your Non-Compete Clause Enforceable in Singapore?
- What are Non-Solicitation Clauses? Are They Enforceable in Singapore?
- Must You Pay Liquidated Damages to Terminate Your Contract?
Letting Go Of Employees
- What Happens at the Termination of Employment?
- Retrenchment in Singapore: Employer Obligations
- What to Know About Resigning from Your Singapore Job
- When Should Singapore Employers Use a Deed of Release?
- Blacklisting an Employee in Singapore: Is It Legal?
- What Happens at the Termination of Employment in Singapore?
- Retrenched in Singapore? Know Your Employee Rights
- Handling Employee Misconduct at the Workplace in Singapore
- Victim of Workplace Abuse in Singapore: What to Do
- Help! My Job Offer Got Rescinded, What Can I Do?
- Where to Get Help for an Employment Dispute in Singapore
- Guide to Choosing a Good Employment Lawyer in Singapore
- Unfair Dismissal From Your Singapore Job: What to Do
- All You Need to Know About the Employment Claims Tribunals
- How to Claim Compensation for an Occupational Disease in Singapore
- Discriminatory Hiring: Penalties Against Employers in Singapore