According to Articles 65 and 66 of the Constitution of Singapore, the General Election (GE) must be held within 3 months of the dissolution of Parliament, which has a maximum term of 5 years from the date of its first sitting.
- Conducting the election
After the election
- Is it possible for Singapore to have a coalition government in the future?
- Does the Speaker of Parliament have to be a Member of Parliament?
- What is the monthly allowance for a Singapore Member of Parliament (MP)?
- What is the monthly allowance for a Non-Constituency Member of Parliament (NCMP)?
- What are the Functions and Duties of a Town Council?