Steps to buying and selling a property. Neighbour disputes. All about legal issues on housing.
Buying and selling a property
- What if the seller does not turn up for the First Appointment?
- Joint ownership in Singapore and unequal contributions to purchase price
- Caveats and home ownership in Singapore
- Types of property and home ownership in Singapore
- What are the duties of an estate agent in Singapore?
- The Conveyancing Process in Singapore
- Selling Property as a Tenant in Common
- Getting a Mortgage Redemption in Singapore
- Transfer of Property in Singapore
- Buying Property in Singapore: How to Pay for Your Property
- Refinancing Your Home Loan
- Common terms in Sale & Purchase Agreements
- Beating the Additional Buyer's Stamp Duty
- Converting a joint tenancy to a tenancy-in-common
- Renovation disputes
- Tenancy disputes
- How to solve neighbour disputes?
- What can I do if a Chinese funeral or a Malay wedding creates a noisy annoyance in the void deck?
- What if my neighbour creates a disturbance or deliberately tries to annoy me?
- What is the Tort of Interference with Land? What is the rule in Rylands v Fletcher?
- Ceiling Leaks: What can I do?