This section explains intellectual property law in Singapore. For trade mark issues, head over to the Trade Mark Registration section.
- Intellectual Property Overview
- Guide to Moral Rights Under Singapore's Copyright Act
- Copyright Law in Singapore: Your Rights and What It Protects
- How to Use Images on Your Website Without Violating Singapore's Copyright Laws
- Copyright Infringement in Singapore: Suing the Infringer and More
- Some textbooks are too expensive! Is it illegal to photocopy textbooks and to create a duplicate copy for my personal use?
- Copyright Protection and Infringement Outside Singapore
- Can You Patent an Idea in Singapore?
- Patents in Singapore
- Requirements for Patent Registration
- Filing a Patent in Singapore: Requirements and Procedure
- Patent Infringement in Singapore: What to Do If Your Patent is Infringed
- Defences to Patent Infringement in Singapore
- How to Revoke a Patent in Singapore
- Trade Secrets
- Registered Design
- Additional Resources