Setting Up a Business
Are you a local or foreigner looking to set up your business in Singapore? Our guide will take you through the process of setting up a robust company in Singapore.
- Applying to the MAS FinTech Regulatory Sandbox
- 8 Checks to Conduct on Registered Companies in Singapore
- Registering a Business in Singapore: Do I Need to and How?
- Deciding Your Business Structure: A Sole Proprietorship, Partnership or a Company?
- How to Choose an ACRA-Approved Name for Your Business
- 7 Start-Up Government Grants in Singapore (and How to Apply)
- How to Open a Corporate Bank Account in Singapore
- Finding a Suitable Corporate Secretarial Firm in Singapore
- Financial Year End (FYE) Singapore: How to Decide/Change
- 8 Tips on Choosing the Best Virtual Office in Singapore for Your Business
- Company Seals vs Rubber Stamps in Singapore: When to Use What
Incorporation and Company Formation
- Incorporation: How to Register a Company in Singapore
- Guide to Limited Liability Companies in Singapore
- Starting an Exempt Private Company in Singapore: Benefits and Process
- Registration and Compliance Fees for Singapore Companies
- Setting Up a Company Limited by Guarantee in Singapore
- Why and How to Set Up a Subsidiary in Singapore (with FAQs)
- Why and How to Set Up a Branch Office in Singapore (with FAQs)
- Offshore Company: What is It & How to Set Up One in Singapore
- Trading Company in Singapore: Why and How to Set Up One
- Shelf Company: What It Is and How to Buy One in Singapore
- Special Purpose Vehicle: Do Singapore Start-Ups Need One?
- Setting Up Other Business Structures
Setting up a Business for Foreigners and Foreign Companies
- Applying for Tech.Pass in Singapore: Eligibility and Benefits
- How Can Foreigners Start a Business in Singapore?
- Foreign Companies Setting up in Singapore
- Singapore Representative Office: How Can a Foreign Company Set Up?
- Redomiciliation: Why and How to Convert Your Foreign Company into a Singapore-Registered Company
- Singapore Entrepreneur Pass: Who Is It For? How Do I Obtain One?
- Setting Up a Company in Malaysia: A Foreigner’s Guide
Applying for Business Licences
- Do You Need a Licence to Sell Home Bakes in Singapore?
- Legal Checklist for Setting Up a Restaurant in Singapore
- How Businesses Can Import Food into Singapore
- How to Apply for Halal Certification for Your Singapore Restaurant
- How to Apply for a Liquor Licence to Sell Alcohol in Singapore
- Public Entertainment Licence: Guide for Business Owners
- Payment Services Act Licensing Guide for Fintech Businesses
- Want to Busk in Singapore? Here's How to Get Your Busking Licence
- Guide to Writing Website Terms and Conditions in Singapore
- Your Guide to Joint Venture Agreements in Singapore
- Do You Need a Partnership Agreement When Setting Up?
- Do You Need a Shareholder Agreement When Setting Up?
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU): Does Your Business Need One?
- Guide to VIMA in Singapore (Venture Capital Investment Model Agreements)
- Office Rental
- Industry Tips