Are you a business owner or looking to set up your own business? Our guide will explain the various legal issues faced by small business owners.
Setting up a Business
- Commercial Lease Disputes in Singapore
- Deciding your business structure: A sole-proprietorship, partnership or a company?
- Forming a Sole-Proprietorship
- Forming a Partnership
- Forming a Local Company
- Do you need to register a business?
- Legal Tips – Starting an online business in Singapore
- Do you need a Partnership Agreement when setting up?
- Do you need a Shareholder Agreement when setting up?
- Drafting a Company Constitution
- Setting up a Business for Foreigners
- Annual General Meetings: What are they?
- Legal compliance as a small company
- Company Resolutions: What are they?
- Board Resolutions in Singapore
- Company Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Appointing a Company Secretary - Roles and Responsibilities
- Finding a Suitable Corporate Secretarial Firm in Singapore
- Filing Annual Returns For Your Business
- Directors' Duties in Singapore
- Oppression of Minority Shareholders
- Winding up a company
- Process Agents in Singapore
- Law of Contract
- Business Models
- Corporate Lawyers
- Social Media
- Ending a Business