Trade Mark Registration
Trade marks are an important way for businesses to preserve the investment they have put into doing their jobs well. Find out more about trade mark registration.
- Registering a Trade Mark in Singapore
Trade Mark Protection
- Is it Illegal to Sell Replicas of Branded Goods in Singapore?
- Defences to Trade Mark Infringement in Singapore
- The Tort of Passing Off: Someone has imitated the branding of my business
- What are the criminal offences relating to trade marks?
- I have received a letter for trademark infringement. What should I do?
- My trademark has been used without my permission. What do I do?
- Businesses: Stop Losing Money to Sellers of Infringing Goods. Here’s How to Bring Criminal Charges against Them.
- Protect Your Brand: How to Oppose Registration of Copycat Trade Marks
- How to Revoke Another Business' Trade Mark for Non-Use So You Can Register Your Own
- Cybersquatting: How to Win Back Stolen Domains in Singapore
- How Can I Protect My Business from Imitators?