Getting into a traffic accident is no laughing matter. For those who have had the bad fortune of experiencing one, it is likely to be an extremely stressful experience from which numerous complications can arise. If it is not a minor accident, the affected driver will have to settle a large number of matters, ranging from claiming for insurance for the damaged car, to making or defending a claim, depending on whether he is the victim or cause of the traffic accident. This guide will show you how to manage your situation if you are involved in a traffic accident.
- Immediate Aftermath of Accident
After the Accident
- Car Black Box: Is It Compulsory to Install One in Singapore?
- Hit-And-Run Victims: Next Steps and Claiming Compensation
- Making Claims for Motor Accidents
- How to Claim from Third-Party Insurance Companies in Motor Accidents
- Defending Claims for Motor Accidents
- Guidelines for Assessing Liability of Parties in Traffic Accidents
- Entering into a Private Settlement For Car Accidents in Singapore
- Prevent yourself/your insurer from being the next victim of motor insurance fraud
- What happens if you drive under the influence of medication?
- Accident In Malaysia: What To Do As A Driver