Rahman graduated from the National University of Singapore with a LL.B (Hons) in 2008 and was subsequently called to the Bar as an Advocate & Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore in 2009. He is the founder and managing director of ARLC.
ARLC was incorporated with limited liability on 09 April 2014. As a firm, ARLC is the embodiment of the experience and practice built up by the Managing Director, Mr Abdul Rahman Bin Mohd Hanipah himself.
The practice areas that have been developed at ARLC centers on the needs of the community and the practice is driven largely by the clients that have known us, appointed us and worked with us for a long period of time. We seek to grow relationships with our clients and we strive to empower them with the proper legal resources and the much needed legal knowledge for them to run their businesses and to manage their personal affairs effectively.
With regards to Family Law, Rahman concentrates on Syariah Law Practice and he has successfully argued cases before the Appeal Board of the Islamic Religious Council of Singapore on various occasions.
Rahman is well versed in Family law and has succesfully guided his clients into various matrimonial proceedings in both Syariah Court and Family Justice Court.
- Advising on divorce rights, custody, maintenance and matrimonial property
- Personal Protection Order
- Conduct of matrimonial proceedings and appeals
- Comduct of Syariah trials and appeals
Muslim Wills and Inheritance
- Drafting of Wills (including Syariah Compliant Wills)
- Estate Planning
- Application for Letters of Administration and Grant of Probate
Civil Litigation & Dispute Resolution:
- Advising on rights
- Conduct of civil trials and appeals
- Alternative Dispue Resolution through Mediation & Negotiation