- Before embarking on his legal career, Boon Yaw graduated with a Bachelor in Banking and Finance from University of London. He worked in established financial institutions such as Evercore Asia, Schroders Investment Management, Cantor Fitzgerald Singapore and Bank of America Merrill Lynch covering functions such as client onboarding, regulatory compliance and transaction monitoring.
- Boon Yaw was admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore in 2018 and as an Australian Lawyer of the Supreme Court of Victoria in 2019 after reading law at the University of Tasmania, Australia.
- Prior to joining Yeo Marini Law Corporation, he was the Head of the Legal and Compliance department in an established financial institution in Singapore.
- Boon Yaw is bilingual in English and Mandarin. He is also well equipped to understand your legal concerns and is a keen listener. His experience in the legal industry includes commercial and corporate law, client due diligence, compliance, landlord-tenancy work, criminal defence litigation, general civil litigation, insolvency law and family law.
- On the side, Boon Yaw enjoys playing badminton, cycling and swimming. Boon Yaw has also completed Ironman triathlon races in Western Australia, Singapore and Taiwan.
Professional Memberships and Appointments
– Member, The Law Society of Singapore
– Member, Singapore Academy of Law
Services & Fees
Value for Money and Reasonable rates.
30 min complimentary consultation
- Debt Recovery
- Criminal Law
- Deed Polls (Name Change)
- Contract Review
- Commercial Disputes
- Criminal Defence
- CMS and Financial Advisor Licence Applications
- Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA)
- Business Disputes
- Commercial Crime and Regulatory Compliance
- Shareholder Disputes
- Probate and Letters of Administration
- Building and Construction Claims
- Legal Advisory
- Magistrate's Complaint
- AML/CFT Compliance
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Incapacity and Inheritance
- Medical Negligence
- Drafting Contracts
- Contractual Disputes
- Renovation Claims
- Pre-Nuptial Agreement
- Civil Litigation
- Copyright Infringement
- Personal Protection Order
- Civil Claims
- Winding Up of Companies
- Family Offices
- Protection From Harassment Order
- Mental Capacity Act applications
- Debt Recovery for Companies
Write a review