, is a Senior Lawyer with decades of experience in all areas of the law and is a wealth of knowledge. He has appeared in numerous headlines in local news.
Mr. G. Dinagaran heads Prestige Legal LLP which handles Civil claims, Criminal representations, Family matters (Divorce / PPO/ Adoption) and Corporate law.
Mr G. Dingaran's extensive exprience in civil proceedings are brought about from decades of practise and sucessful outcomes.
He has handled cases that pertain to the following;
- Debt Recovery
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Breaches of Contract
- Construction Claims
- Industrial Accident Claims
- Road Traffic Accident Claims
- Coporate Matters
- Bankruptcy Matters
Going thru criminal investigations is extremely distressful.
Emotional distresses,constant worries and sleepless nights are are norm when one is facing a criminal charge.
Mr. G. Dinagran's experience in these matters and his knowledge on your rights will help alleviate the stress.
Mr. G. Dinagaran has sucessfully defended people being charged under the following;
· Singapore Penal Code
· Misuse of Drugs Act
· Prevention of Corruption Act
· Corruption, Drug Trafficking And Other Serious Crimes (Confiscation Of Benefits) Act (CDSA)
· Securities and Futures Act
· Computer Misuse and Cybersecurity Act
· Moneylenders Act
· Road Traffic Act
· Companies Act
· Miscellaneous Offences (Public Order and Nuisance) Act
· Criminal Law (Temporary Provisions) Act (CLTPA)
· Immigration Act
· Employment of Foreign Manpower Act (EFMA)
· Public Entertainments and Meetings Act (PEMA)
· Corrosive & Explosive Substances Act
Family matters are always stressful especially those that needs to be escalated to the court.
Mr G.Dinagaran has assisted many family matters, including family violence, maintenance, probate, adoption and Youth Court matters,
Mr Dinagaran has great experience in Muslim Law. During his practice over 21 years he has handled many Syariah Divorce Cases.
A Muslim or Islamic divorce has different considerations and procedures as compared to a divorce from civil marriage.
A divorce has different considerations and procedures as compared to a divorce from civil marriage.
Under section 35 of the Administration of Muslim Law Act (AMLA), the Syariah Court in Singapore has the jurisdiction to hear and determine certain cases that concern marriage, divorce, and other related matters.
Khuluk – (divorce by redemption or compensation)
Cerai taklik – (Divorce by breach of marriage condition)
Fasakh (Annulment of Marriage)
Media & Publications
Mr. G Dinagaran has appeared in numerous News Headlines.
Services & Fees
Please email : email@example.com or
Contact : +65 82295493 or +6590670235
Malay Speaking can contact Ms Sal 90173796
Or Whatapp: +65 81450380 for a quote on the fees
Contact our Ms Salmah (For Syariah Matters)
- Debt Recovery
- Deed Polls (Name Change)
- Commercial Disputes
- Personal & Family
- Criminal Defence
- Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Disputes
- Drafting IOU / Debt Acknowledgment
- Building and Construction Claims
- Syariah Divorce
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Magistrate's Complaint
- Civil Litigation
- Muslim Wills and Inheritance
- Personal Protection Order
- Contractual Disputes
- Renovation Claims
- Winding Up of Companies
- Commissioner for Oaths
- Civil Claims
- Power of Attorney
- Information / Cybersecurity Review
- Privacy / Data Compliance Review (PDPA)