I am a Partner at Winston Quek & Co. I graduated from NUS in 2014 and was called to the Bar in 2016.
I practice Civil and Commercial Litigation. I have extensive experience in divorce, PPO and maintenance applications. I also act in construction disputes and Security of Payment Adjudication (SOPA) claims.
- At trial, successfully resisted a wife’s action to divorce a husband: see USR v USS  SGFC 19
- Acted in divorces with complex asset structure: see ULD v ULE  SGFC 36
- Acted in divorces with assets exceeding $30 million: see TND v TNC  SGCA 34
- Successfully resisted wife’s allegation that husband was hiding money/assets: see UZO v UZP  SGHCF 27
- Successfully argued for a downward variation of a consent order on maintenance
- Obtained stay of divorce proceedings in Singapore
- Resisted application by husband for Personal Protection Order against the wife
- Acted for a national athlete in a defamation claim by and against the Singapore Taekwondo Federation. Achieved resolution.
- Obtained SOPA determination for around $700,000.00
- Successfully obtained release of retention sums following trial
- Quick and efficient at obtaining judgements against payment default
- Acted against employer for non-payment of commission
- Review, preparation and drafting of employment contracts
- Conducted State Court and Family Justice Court trials as lead counsel
- Assisted in matters before the High Court and Court of Appeal