I am a Partner at Winston Quek & Co. I graduated from NUS in 2014 and was called to the Bar in 2016.
I practice Civil and Commercial Litigation. I also practice Family Law.
I have acted at all levels of Court including the Court of Appeal. I specialise in trial advocacy.
I have extensive experience in divorce, PPO and maintenance applications. I am also well-versed in defamation and commercial claims.
- Successfully resisted a wife’s action to divorce a husband: see USR v USS  SGFC 19
- Obtained around $11 million for a wife in TND v TNC  SGCA 34.
- Obtained more than $2 million worth of matrimonial assets for a husband in UZO v UZP  SGHCF 27; husband owned shares in six companies;
- Successfully argued for a consent order on maintenance to be reduced;
- Obtained stay of divorce proceedings on the basis that the divorce should proceed in Malaysia;
- Successfully resisted a foreign wife’s application to relocate with the child.
- Represented prominent social media personality Ng Ming Wei (@mingweirocks) in a defamation claim by and against the Singapore Taekwondo Federation.
- Obtained compensation for defamatory messages published on Facebook and in a closed WhatsApp group.
- Successfully obtained judgement against a defendant for around $100,000.00. Disproved an allegation that the wrong goods were delivered: Luminous Oilfield Pte Ltd v Meyar Asia Pte Ltd  SGDC 258.
Media & Publications
Successfully obtained around $11 million dollars for the wife out of an asset pool of more than $30 million.
Obtained around $2.5million (being a 58.5% share of the asset pool) for a husband. Husband was not required to transfer any of his shareholdings in six companies to his wife.
Successfully argued that the husband had hidden information about his finances from the Court. Court granted the wife a 5% uplift in her share of the matrimonial assets.
Services & Fees
Uncontested Divorce Proceedings via the Simplified Process: $1,100.00 + GST and disbursements
Contested Divorce Proceedings/Ancillaries: Hourly rate of $500.00 per hour + GST and disbursements
All contested proceedings: Hourly rate of $500.00 per hour + GST and disbursements