Janus has a wide range of experience in commercial and civil litigation including contractual claims, defamation, employment, insolvency, injunctions, landlord and tenant disputes, negligence, shareholders’ disputes, and probate. He has acted for clients at all levels of the Singapore Courts.
In addition to Janus’s experience in commercial and civil litigation, he has experience in family and matrimonial matters including contentious divorces and contentious custody applications with multi-jurisdictional issues.
Qualifications / Admissions
- LLB (Hons), University College London
- Advocate & Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore
Memberships / Appointments
- The Law Society of Singapore
- The Singapore Academy of Law
- Low Heng Leon Andy v Low Kian Beng Lawrence, (Administrator of the Estate of Tan Ah Kng, Deceased)  SGCA 48: Proprietary Estoppel
- Tang Ling Lee v PP  SGHC 18: Benchmark sentencing for negligently causing grievous hurt in a road traffic case
- TSF v TSE  SGCA 49: International child custody dispute
- Thu Aung Zaw v Ku Swee Boon  SGHC 265: Setting aside summary judgment
Services & Fees
Contact lawyer for an assessment of case and quotation.