Jeremy is a director at JCP Law LLC. He has an efficient and effective practice that is able to provide practical solutions to complex matters at reasonable rates.
JCP Law LLC is a full-service law firm comprised of capable and experienced lawyers who provide top quality legal services in civil and commercial matters, general business law, insolvency, litigation, and international arbitration. They have extensive experience acting for large international contractors, companies, and consultants in international arbitrations in Singapore, Malaysia and the South-East Asia region, as well as in more distant jurisdictions such as India, China and Romania. Clients range from multinational companies, listed companies and local SMEs, to private individuals. In addition to commercial and corporate law, JCP Law also advises on matrimonial, criminal, probate, and other personal legal matters.
Jeremy’s team handles disputes of a broad nature, including:
- Domestic and international arbitration
- Construction, infrastructure and engineering
- Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act adjudications
- Sale of goods
- Debt recovery (companies and individuals)
- Shareholder disputes
- Insolvency and debt restructuring (companies and individuals)
- General corporate and commercial litigation
- Letters of Administration and Probate
- Wills and Lasting Power of Attorney
Services & Fees
Please contact Jeremy for a quotation and a review of your dispute.