Established in 2015, Jay Law Corporation is a law practice that specialises in Criminal and Family Law. We are also experts in Accident Claims (Personal Injury/Property Damages) and Civil Litigation.
Jay Law Corporation is founded by the Managing Director and highly experienced litigator, Mr K Jayakumar Naidu. Commonly known as Mr Jaya to clients, Mr Jaya is able to work on a vast range of criminal cases as well as other related regulatory matters in Singapore.
Our specialist expertise in the legal field allows us to cater to our client’s needs best with impeccable professionalism and knowledge as well as providing unwavering support throughout the course of the case.
As a dedicated law firm, Jay Law Corporation prides itself on the provision of affordable yet quality legal services whilst upholding integrity, professionalism, compassion and respect for our clients. We are a committed team of lawyers and paralegals who can guide and navigate the process with you every step of the way throughout your journey with us.
Despite being a relatively small firm, not only ensuring that we deliver affordable yet exceptional services to our clients, we strongly believe in connecting with our people in the community. Regardless of whether they are petty crimes or serious legal matters, we live up to our values and morals to provide our clients with the best of service. Every proceeding in Singapore is an individual enduring a period of great emotional and personal turmoil. In any case, we burn the candle at both ends to ease your worries.
We join the dedicated pool of criminal law firms in Singapore that strives to ensure that justice is provided to one and all regardless of their circumstances and the complexity of the matter.
At Jay Law Corporation, we are firmly committed and reliable in representing our clients. With a deep understanding of criminal justice coupled with our wealth of knowledge and skills, we confidently assist our clients throughout their trials and tribulations of their proceedings. Our reputable law firm takes a thorough approach, with no small detail overlooked in any case.
Our criminal lawyers are highly professional, with extensive experience in their field to support our clients – from the past to the present day, we painstakingly scrutinise your case from all angles to ascertain every nuance. With our clear advice and problem-solving methodologies, we train our lawyers to deliver top strategies to help you achieve your goals.
A non-exhaustive list of our areas of criminal law practice in Singapore is as follows:
- Offences under the Prevention of Corruption Act
- Money Laundering
- Criminal Breach of Trust
- Criminal Trespass – Housebreaking
- Voluntarily Causing Hurt
- Culpable Homicide
- Criminal Force Against a Public Servant
- Sexual Offences – Rape, Molest, Insult to the Modesty of a Woman (typically upskirt video related matters)
- Offences under the Misuse of Drugs Act – Drug Trafficking, Consumption, Possession, Importation, Possession of Drug related utensils
- Offences under the Criminal Law (Temporary Provisions) Act (CLTP)
- Offences under the Moneylenders Act
- Offences under the Betting Act, Common Gaming Houses Act and Remote Gambling Act
- Films Act offences
- Offences prosecuted by the Ministry of Manpower
- Offences under the Bankruptcy Act
- Road Traffic Matters
- Immigration Offences
- Customs Offences
- Offences prosecuted by the Health Sciences Authority, Housing Development Board, National Environment Agency and Land Transport Authority
- Regulatory Matters
Jay Law Corporation also specialises in Family Law such as adoptions, family violence, maintenance, probate and youth court matters, in addition to divorce.
Our lawyers are honest, dependable and are able to advise your circumstances and provide you with information in a way that can be understood easily to allow you to make good decisions. We know that our specialisation has given us a deep understanding of family law. Beyond assisting our clients throughout the trials and tribulations of their proceedings, we also ensure that our clients have been addressed of any underlying issues and needs, providing them reference to the appropriate professionals such as family service centres, local police, crisis shelters or therapists where necessary.
A non-exhaustive list of our areas of family law practice in Singapore is as follows:
- Divorce proceedings
- Division of matrimonial assets
- Maintenance of spouse
- Maintenance of child
- Child-related issues (adoption, care & control, custody, support)
- Prenuptial agreements
- Marital/Post-nuptial agreement
- Deed of separation
- Personal protection order
- International divorce
- Wills & Probate
Services & Fees
If you have any questions about our lawyers or services, feel free to get in touch. Your first appointment and consultation with our criminal law firm is free, providing the opportunity for us to understand and advise you on the best options suited in your matter.
- Criminal Law
- Deed Polls (Name Change)
- Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA)
- Commercial Disputes
- Criminal Defence
- Contract Review
- Probate and Letters of Administration
- Business Disputes
- Commercial Crime and Regulatory Compliance
- Building and Construction Claims
- Incapacity and Inheritance
- Magistrate's Complaint
- Medical Negligence
- Civil Litigation
- Pre-Nuptial Agreement
- Contractual Disputes
- Renovation Claims
- Mental Capacity Act applications
- Personal Protection Order
- Civil Claims
- Protection From Harassment Order
- Personal Injury
- Power of Attorney