Mr Baiross is the founding and managing partner of I.R.B. Law LLP. He prides his practice on providing no-frills legal advice to his clients at competitive rates. He also leads a large team of lawyers specialising in SYARIAH CASES like Divorce, Adoption, Wills.
About his firm IRB LAW LLP:
IRB LAW LLP, a full service law firm with expertise in family law, probate, debt recovery, and all other legal services. It is one of the law firms in Singapore with expertise in Syariah Cases, especially Syariah Divorces. One of the many value added services of IRB LAW LLP is allowing Instalment Payments of fees.
Please call/Whatsapp/text him today to discuss your case @ +65 96145747.
Mr Baiross’ practice area is broad and he can help you in the following:
- Admiralty and Shipping;
- Bankruptcy (including voluntary bankruptcy and creditors bankruptcy application);
- Company winding up (voluntary winding up and compulsory winding up);
- Criminal defence (Capital Cases (i.e. Drug Trafficking, Murder), Drug possession Consumption, VCH, VCGH, Rioting, Juvenile Offenders etc);
- Corporate and Commerical litigation (Magistrate Court, District Court, High Court and Court of Appeal actions involving broad areas i.e. breach of contract, minority oppression actions etc);
- Debt recovery (corporate and individual);
- Divorce (Muslim/Syariah and non-Muslim);
- Employment Law;
- Intellectual Property Law including Trademarks, Patents and Copyright
- Letters of Administration and Probate (Muslim and Non-Muslim)
- Road Accidents and other negligence claims including Medical Negligence
- Wills (Muslim and Non-Muslim); and
- Work Injury Compensation (Industrial Accidents);
For each of the above areas of practice, competent teams of lawyers and paralegals are always on hand to assist Mr Baiross. This enables him to assist you diligently and effectively, and ensures you receive the full services of a big established firm at the competitive prices of a small firm.
As a people’s person and an all-rounded lawyer, Mr Baiross makes it a point to make sure his clients understand the situation they are in, advising them in a manner that is easily understood. He works hard to keep his services affordable for the common man, and is transparent and honest in his assessment of your cases.
Mr Baiross also facilitates notarization and commissioning with Notaries Public and Commissioners for Oaths who are registered with the Singapore Academy of Law.
Probate and Letters of Administration
If your loved one has passed away, I am able to assist you with obtaining a Grant of Probate or Grant of Letters of Administration so their assets can be distributed promptly. We are able to explain the process of applying for these Grants, and there will be no hidden charges. I am able to apply for an Inheritance Certificate as well as an application for letters of administration for deceased Muslims.
Please get in touch with me so that I can understand your issues and advise you on the best steps moving forward for your divorce. I especially advocate for simplified uncontested divorces, as these give you more control over the outcome of your divorce, are more affordable and place less stress on all parties involved (especially your children).
Even if the amount you're owed is relatively small, this does not deter me if you have a good case for pursuing and recovering the debt. Please get in touch with me to understand our fixed fees for each stage of the debt recovery process.
Media & Publications
- “Love conquers all – The divorce that didn’t happen” (Case Study)
- “Man molests girlfriend’s daughter after offering ‘spiritual cleansing’” – The New Paper, 25 June 2015
- “Medical report pending on toddler injured by mother’s boyfriend” – Today Online, 30 April 2015
- “Man jailed for molesting woman on bus” – Asiaone, 31 March 2015
Services & Fees
Quotation upon request – please call
- Debt Recovery
- Deed Polls (Name Change)
- Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA)
- Commercial Disputes
- Criminal Defence
- MCST Disputes
- Notary Public
- Pre-Nuptial Agreement
- Probate and Letters of Administration
- Shareholder Disputes
- Commercial Crime and Regulatory Compliance
- Drafting IOU / Debt Acknowledgment
- Building and Construction Claims
- Syariah Divorce
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Magistrate's Complaint
- Medical Negligence
- Civil Litigation
- Muslim Wills and Inheritance
- Personal Protection Order
- Contractual Disputes
- Renovation Claims
- Mental Capacity Act applications
- Winding Up of Companies
- Commissioner for Oaths
- Personal Injury
- Power of Attorney
- Debt Recovery for Companies
- Protection From Harassment Order