Mr K Prasad is a veteran lawyer with 17 years of experience in Criminal and Civil Law. He graduated from University of Wales, Cardiff with LLB (Honours) in 1995. He completed the UK Bar Finals with Lincoln’s Inn and was called to the Bar in 2001 after joining the Republic of Singapore Police Force from 1997 till around 2000 as an Inspector of Police.
We understand that being accused of a crime is an unnerving experience. As such, it is imperative that you seek veteran lawyers who are well-versed in handling criminal cases and will apprise you with accurate and up-to-date legal knowledge.
Our well-qualified legal team aims to ensure the most beneficial outcome for you, our clients. We are qualified in handling both white-collar and blue-collar crimes such as theft, shoplifting, misappropriation, and also cases that involve capital punishment (e.g. drug trafficking).
In our past cases, we have
– Successfully secured the reduction of a death sentence for drug trafficking to life imprisonment
– Acted in a shoplifting case whereby the court allowed for the first time mental depression to be taken into consideration and gave probation for the defendant
We provide comprehensive divorce services, including but not limited to:
– child support and custody case assistance
– filing for personal protection order
– marriage support determinations
– preparation for divorce court proceedings
We endeavour to ensure that you are fully aware of your rights and the rights of your loved ones. We understand that this is a difficult period and we will perform with utmost professionalism in order to seek an outcome that is befitting for your current situation.
Services & Fees
We offer a free 15 minutes consultation. Thereafter, the consultation fee will be on a case-by-case basis, depending on the duration and complexity of the case.