Sharanjit is the Director of Advox Law LLC. She specializes in personal injury matters and handles a wide range of injury-related claims such as Road Traffic Accidents, Industrial Accidents, Accidents at Public places, claims arising from professional negligence like Medical Negligence.
With her vast experience, she constantly receives good reviews from her clients. She always gets the best compensation for her clients.
Sharanjit has also accumulated extensive experience in all aspects of family and relationship laws. She is skilled in resolving complex matrimonial disputes and is dedicated to achieving the best possible outcome for her clients.
Sharanjit is also a qualified Mediator with the Singapore Mediation Centre.
She has the heart for her clients and does her best for them.
Probate and Letters of Administration
Media & Publications
She is a frequent contributor of Family Law articles and a glimpse of her work is as follows :-
- ‘Vanished without a trace – Managing non-Hague cases‘
- ‘Braving the storm – Knowing your rights as an expat wife going through a divorce (part one and part two)
- ‘Is Singapore ready for surrogacy? ‘, Martindale
- ‘Pre-nups – the next big thing in Singapore?
- ‘About that Pre-nup…’
- ‘Of care and control’, ‘New guidelines on child maintenance’.