Yew Teck is a Partner of Chambers Law LLP.
He was admitted as an Advocate & Solicitor (Singapore) in 1999.
He is also a Commissioner for Oaths and Notary Public.
His areas of practice are predominantly Civil and Commercial Litigation, Debt Recovery and Divorce.
In the course of his 18-year practice, he has represented individuals, companies, management corporation, banks, insurance company and legally-aided litigants.
The matters that he has acted on include:-
- Building & Construction Claims, Progress Claims
- Liquidated Damages/Extension of Time Claims, Defects Claims
- Performance Bond Claims
- Restraining Payment Under Performance Bonds
- Occupier’s Liability Claims
- Personal Injury & Workplace Injury Claims
- Oppression of Minority Shareholders
- Scheme of Arrangements
- Companies Winding-up
- Defamation, Malicious Falsehoods
- Tort of Unlawful Interference of Business & Inducing Breach of Contract
- Fraudulent Misrepresentation of Investments
- Passing-off of Business Names & Goodwill
- Sale & Supply of Goods & Services
- Debt Recovery (Secured and Unsecured Loans, Revolving Loans, Hire-Purchase Loans)
- Mortgage Actions
- Voluntary Arrangements (Debt Restructuring)
- Enforcement Proceedings, Renewal of Writ of Execution
- Annulment of Marriages
- Divorce & Division of Matrimonial Assets
- Custody and Maintenance
- Probate & Letters of Administration
- Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
- Landlord & Tenant Disputes
- Disciplinary proceedings.
Yew Teck is fluent in English, Mandarin and Hokkien.
在他十八年的职业生涯，他代表了个人、 公司、 管理公司、 银行、 保险公司和法律援助的当事人。
§ 个人损伤 和工作场所受伤索赔
§ 诽谤、 恶意谎言侵权
§ 非法干扰业务 和 诱导违反合同案
Building and Construction Claims
Yew Teck is an experienced litigation lawyer who has represented clients in building and construction claims, progress claims and claims under performance bonds.
Debt Recovery for Companies
Yew Teck had previously acted for United Overseas Bank Limited, Standard Chartered Bank, Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation, Malayan Banking Berhad and Diners Club and rendered advice on secured and unsecured banking facilities, overdrafts, revolving loans, hire-purchase loans, consumer loans and agreements.
Yew Teck had also successfully acted for United Overseas Bank Limited in a trial involving credit card skimming and fraudulent use of point-of-sale terminal involving an errant merchant.
Services & Fees
Quotation Upon Request
- Building and Construction Claims
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Disputes
- Commissioner for Oaths
- Contractual Disputes
- Debt Recovery
- Debt Recovery for Companies
- Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA)
- Medical Negligence
- Mental Capacity Act applications
- Notary Public
- Pre-Nuptial Agreement
- Probate and Letters of Administration
- Shareholder Disputes
- Winding Up of Companies