Yew Teck is a Partner of IRB Law LLP.
He was admitted as an Advocate & Solicitor (Singapore) in 1999.
He is also a Commissioner for Oaths and Notary Public.
His areas of practice are predominantly Civil and Commercial Litigation, Debt Recovery and Divorce.
In the course of his 18-year practice, he has represented individuals, companies, management corporation, banks, insurance company and legally-aided litigants.
The matters that he has acted on include:-
- Building & Construction Claims, Progress Claims
- Liquidated Damages/Extension of Time Claims, Defects Claims
- Performance Bond Claims
- Restraining Payment Under Performance Bonds
- Occupier’s Liability Claims
- Personal Injury & Workplace Injury Claims
- Oppression of Minority Shareholders
- Scheme of Arrangements
- Companies Winding-up
- Defamation, Malicious Falsehoods
- Tort of Unlawful Interference of Business & Inducing Breach of Contract
- Fraudulent Misrepresentation of Investments
- Passing-off of Business Names & Goodwill
- Sale & Supply of Goods & Services
- Debt Recovery (Secured and Unsecured Loans, Revolving Loans, Hire-Purchase Loans)
- Mortgage Actions
- Voluntary Arrangements (Debt Restructuring)
- Enforcement Proceedings, Renewal of Writ of Execution
- Annulment of Marriages
- Divorce & Division of Matrimonial Assets
- Custody and Maintenance
- Probate & Letters of Administration
- Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
- Landlord & Tenant Disputes
- Disciplinary proceedings.
Yew Teck is fluent in English, Mandarin and Hokkien.
If you require a lawyer to act in a civil dispute, I will be able to offer you a robust representation.
My years in practice have given me experience in a wide range of civil matters and the ability to handle complex issues.
Building and Construction Claims
Yew Teck is an experienced litigation lawyer who has represented clients in building and construction claims, progress claims and claims under performance bonds.
Debt Recovery for Companies
Yew Teck had previously represented United Overseas Bank Limited, Standard Chartered Bank, Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation, Malayan Banking Berhad and Diners Club in legal proceedings and rendered advice on secured and unsecured banking facilities, overdrafts, revolving loans, hire-purchase loans, consumer loans and agreements.
Yew Teck had also successfully acted for United Overseas Bank Limited in a trial involving credit card skimming and fraudulent use of point-of-sale terminal involving an errant merchant.
Services & Fees
Quotation Upon Request
- Building and Construction Claims
- Civil Claims
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Disputes
- Commissioner for Oaths
- Contractual Disputes
- Debt Recovery
- Debt Recovery for Companies
- Employment Disputes
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA)
- Medical Negligence
- Mental Capacity Act applications
- Notary Public
- Personal Injury
- Probate and Letters of Administration
- Shareholder Disputes
- Trademark Infringement
- Winding Up of Companies