Vicneshri is an Associate with Lexcompass LLC. She graduated from the University of Nottingham in 2015 and did her Practice Training in Virginia Quek Lalita & Partners. She was admitted to the Singapore bar in 2017. Her focus is on Family Law and Civil Claims.
Vicneshri believes in listening to her clients and understanding their situation and worries as well as safeguarding their rights and interests. She understands that all legal matters are stressful for her clients and will provide them with guidance in making the best decisions for themselves in difficult situations.
Vicneshri is fluent in English and Tamil.
Vicneshri specialises in family law matters, including divorce. She has experience in handling both contentious and non-contentious divorces. Vicneshri can also assists you with the following family and personal matters:
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Deed of Separation
- Simplified Uncontested Divorce Proceedings
- Contention Divorce Proceedings
- Interim Maintenance Applications
- Interim Custody, Care and Control or Access Applications
- Personal Protection Order (Domestic)
Vicneshri also deals with Personal Law matters including:
- Power of Attorney
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- Incapacity and Inheritance
- Deputyship Application
- pre-nuptial agreements
Vicneshri has handled various types of civil claims including:
- Tenant - landlord disputes
- Debt claims
- Bankruptcy Applications
Probate and Letters of Administration
Vicneshri has handled both contested probate proceedings and uncontested probate proceedings including:
- Letters of Administrations
- Grant of Probate
- Contesting Letters of Administration/Grant of Probate
Media & Publications
Write-ups By Vicneshi Vicnaysen for Lexcompass LLC:
Services & Fees
Qoutation upon request.