The SingaporeLegalAdvice.com team is made up of people who are passionate about making the law accessible to the public online. Join us in developing a world-class legal platform.
We are currently looking to expand our team and are accepting applications.
- Law graduate (LLB or JD)
- Has an interest in tech start-ups and public service
- Enjoys research, writing, and getting to know law firm partners and business leaders
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Legal research, writing and editing
- Online marketing and advertising management (guidance will be provided)
- Brand and business development (guidance will be provided)
What we can offer you:
- The legal industry is changing rapidly in Singapore. SingaporeLegalAdvice.com is an online platform that disrupts industry norms and creates a new channel for lawyer-client engagement.
- This is a chance to learn about the changes first-hand where you will have the opportunity to interact with relevant stakeholders and partake in business growth strategies.
- You will obtain a practical skill-set in the online publishing flow that will serve you well in the digital age. There will be guidance and on-the-job training.
- As we are a small business, your role ultimately touches on all aspects of business operations, including web development, finance and marketing. You will get the chance to grow with the company. The impact of your work is easily seen and felt.
- There will be a learning curve, but expect autonomy and room for initiative after the initial stages.
- Flexible working arrangements will be provided.
Part-time Writing Position
- You are curious about how the law works in practical situations.
- Ideally, you are enrolled in or have graduated from a law school. Diplomas in law are fine too.
- You can commit to writing at least two articles a month.
The articles to be written consist of both legal articles and legal news. We are a young start-up, so although we provide topics to write about, you will also have freedom and flexibility in proposing your own titles. As the biggest legal information website in Singapore, you will enjoy wide readership for your work.
Interested? Applicants can email email@example.com with a brief introduction and a CV.