The SingaporeLegalAdvice.com team is made up of people who are passionate about making the law accessible to the public online. Join us in developing a world-class legal platform.
We are currently looking to expand our team and are accepting applications.
Legal Marketing Executive
- Willing to learn and adapt
- Excellent writing skills
- Law graduate; preferably went through Part B of the Bar Exam
- Content research and strategy (guidance will be provided)
- Content writing and editing
- Online marketing and advertising (guidance will be provided)
- Business development
What we can offer you:
- The legal industry is changing rapidly in Singapore. This is a chance to learn about the changes first-hand by researching about and talking to the relevant stakeholders.
- Obtain a practical skill-set in marketing that will serve you well in the digital age. There will be guidance and on-the-job training.
- Interesting work. As we are a small business, your job ultimately touches on all aspects of business operations. You will get the chance to grow with the company. The impact of your work is easily seen and felt.
- There will be a learning curve, but expect autonomy and room for initiative after the initial stages.
- Work from home 1 day a week
Part-time Writing Position
- You are curious about how the law works in practical situations.
- Ideally, you are enrolled in or have graduated from a law school. Diplomas in law are fine too.
- You can commit to writing at least two articles a month.
The articles to be written consist of both legal articles and legal news. We are a young start-up, so although we provide topics to write about, you will also have freedom and flexibility in proposing your own titles. As the biggest legal information website in Singapore, you will enjoy wide readership for your work.
Interested? Applicants can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief introduction and a CV.