Singapore’s Everyday Legal Platform
SingaporeLegalAdvice.com was founded in 2011 as a private entity to provide legal information for individuals and small businesses, as legal information was mostly fragmented and offline then.
Since then, SingaporeLegalAdvice.com has grown from an information portal to become an all-round legal platform serving more than 200,000 monthly visitors needing help with their legal matters:
- A comprehensive Learning Centre of more than 600 articles on Singapore law, with new ones added every week
- Our Find a Lawyer service, where you can conveniently obtain up to 5 quotes from lawyers for your legal matter for free
- Our Call a Lawyer service, for users to schedule a 20-minute phone consultation with a lawyer of their choice within the next 24 hours
- Our WillMaker service, for conveniently and affordably making your will online
- Legal templates of frequently-used business agreements for business owners
We hope that you will find our platform useful at every stage of your personal or business life.
Suggestions? Improvements? Feel free to contact us or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As Featured in
Chan Yuk Lun
Yuk Lun is the founder of SingaporeLegalAdvice.com. He writes articles, runs the website, and enjoys going around talking to lawyers. Yuk Lun has also been listed in Asia Law Portal’s list of 30 people to watch in the business of law in Asia in 2017.
Darshini d/o Visvanathan
An editor at SingaporeLegalAdvice by day and a self-motivated writer by night, Darshini enjoys working with words. With a growing interest in human rights and psychology, she wishes to enlighten you on relatable and informative legal content.