Balakrishnan has been a practising lawyer for more than 20 years, having been called to the Singapore Bar in 1997. He has considerable expertise in various areas of law, including criminal defence, civil litigation, arbitration, family law and general solicitor’s work. His extensive experience includes:
- Criminal defence involving traffic, personal, property and drug related offences;
- Arbitration and litigation involving commercial and construction disputes;
- Advising and litigating property ownership and management and MCST related matters;
- Debt recovery work including mortgagee actions for major financial institutions;
- Insolvency litigation including bankruptcy and company winding up;
- Personal injury claims arising from traffic accidents and industrial accidents and workmen compensation claims;
- Family related matters including divorce, guardianship and adoption applications.
- Solicitors’ work including conveyancing representation, drafting corporate/business documents and agreements, wills, power of attorney and probate applications.
It is this extensive experience that enables him to render sound legal advice for all your legal problems and offer solutions which are always cost-effective and in the client’s best interests.
Legal representation in traffic, personal, property and drug related offences
Advice and legal representation in all manner of civil claims and disputes involving real and personal property
Advice and legal representation in traffic and industrial accident claims
Services & Fees
You may contact me at 6788 2088 or 9791 9497 for a no-obligation quote
- Deed Polls (Name Change)
- Contract Review
- Criminal Defence
- Commercial Disputes
- Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA)
- Debt Recovery
- Sale and Purchase of Business
- Shareholder Disputes
- Probate and Letters of Administration
- Building and Construction Claims
- Magistrate's Complaint
- Drafting IOU / Debt Acknowledgment
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Drafting Contracts
- Contractual Disputes
- Renovation Claims
- Pre-Nuptial Agreement
- Civil Litigation
- Civil Claims
- Personal Protection Order
- Winding Up of Companies
- Protection From Harassment Order
- Mental Capacity Act applications
- Commissioner for Oaths
- Copyright Infringement
- Power of Attorney
- Debt Recovery for Companies
- Setting up a business
Excellent lawyer! He is so sharp. He helped me fight my case even when I wasn’t optimistic about it.
Mr Bala is an efficient and highly motivated lawyer. When we worked with him, we were always assured that our matter was in the best hands. We will recommend him
He is an empathetic lawyer who has gone the extra mile for our case. His conviction and sound knowledge of the law has helped me get a favourable outcome for my case. I trust that anyone who goes to him for legal advice will be well taken care of.
With Bala’s help, my company was able to recover the outstanding payment our client owned to us which we had struggled to do so prior to engaging his service. Bala is sincere, patient and accommodating making it very easy to work with him on resolving the issue we had with our client. He provides good advice and takes fast action when required. We would definitely recommend his service to our close associates.