Balakrishnan has been a practising lawyer for more than 20 years, having been called to the Singapore Bar in 1997. He has considerable expertise in various areas of law, including criminal defence, civil litigation, arbitration, family law and general solicitor’s work. His extensive experience includes:
- Criminal defence involving traffic, personal, property and drug related offences;
- Arbitration and litigation involving commercial and construction disputes;
- Advising and litigating property ownership and management and MCST related matters;
- Debt recovery work including mortgagee actions for major financial institutions;
- Insolvency litigation including bankruptcy and company winding up;
- Personal injury claims arising from traffic accidents and industrial accidents and workmen compensation claims;
- Family related matters including divorce, guardianship and adoption applications.
- Solicitors’ work including conveyancing representation, drafting corporate/business documents and agreements, wills, power of attorney and probate applications.
It is this extensive experience that enables him to render sound legal advice for all your legal problems and offer solutions which are always cost-effective and in the client’s best interests.
Legal representation in traffic, personal, property and drug related offences
Advice and legal representation in all manner of civil claims and disputes involving real and personal property
Advice and legal representation in traffic and industrial accident claims