Prepare well for yourself and your loved ones in case of incapacity and death. Learn about wills, lasting powers of attorney, intestacy laws, probate, and letters of administration.
- Fiduciaries and Fiduciary Law in Singapore
- Muslim Inheritance Law in Singapore
- What Happens to Your Debts When You Die?
- How to Donate your Assets to Charity
- Organ Donation in Singapore (under HOTA, or For Science)
- Can I Use My Will to Distribute Insurance Proceeds?
- 8 Tools You Must Know for Estate Planning in Singapore
- Who Pays for the Mortgage Debts and Medical Bills After Death?
- Complete Guide to CPF Nominations and How to Make One in Singapore
- Is Inheritance Tax/Estate Duty Payable When You Die in Singapore?
Making a Will
- How Do I Make a Will?
- Choosing an Executor for Your Will in Singapore
- Get An Affordable Will Made By Experienced Lawyers
- Where Should You Store Your Will?
- Why Should You Make a Will?
- What is a Mutual Will, Mirror Will and Joint Will?
- How Can I Change My Will?
- Checklist for Drafting a Comprehensive Will in Singapore
- Appointing a Guardian for Your Children in Your Will in Singapore
Preparing for Incapacity
- How to Plan for Mental Incapacitation
- What is a Lasting Power of Attorney and How to Make One in Singapore
- Advance Medical Directives in Singapore
- Appointment of Deputies under the Mental Capacity Act
- Revocation of a Lasting Power of Attorney
- How to Appoint a Deputy for a Loved One Lacking Mental Capacity in Singapore
- Mental Capacity Assessment for LPAs and Wills
- Setting Up a Trust
Distribution of Estate Assets
- An Executor’s Checklist to Executing a Will in Singapore
- What Happens If You Die Without a Will in Singapore?
- How Do I Contest a Will?
- Wills, Probate, and Executors: What to Do When a Loved One Passes Away in Singapore
- Letters of Administration - Intestacy law in Singapore
- Unfair Maintenance: What Can Singapore's Law Do for You?
- Applying for a Grant of Probate in Singapore
- Can a half-brother be considered a next of kin? (when distributing the assets of the deceased)
- What happens to property when a deceased’s next-of-kin or named personal representative is uncontactable?
- Obtaining a Fresh Grant of Probate and Resealing a Foreign Grant of Probate
- What happens to residuary property not accounted for?
- What happens to a Singapore expatriate's assets when he passes on?
- How to Access the Bank Account of a Deceased Spouse
- What happens to my assets overseas when I pass on?
- What Happens to the HDB Flat When One Owner Passes Away?
- Simultaneous Death: How are Assets Distributed When Family Members Die at the Same Time?
- What to Do If the Will Cannot be Found
- What to Do If There are Disputes With or Between the Executors of a Will in Singapore
- What If a Beneficiary Dies Before Receiving His Inheritance?
- What Happens to the Car When the Owner Passes Away?