Running a Business in Singapore
Our guide to running a company in Singapore for both locals and foreigners. Includes information on holding annual general meetings, filing annual returns, and directors’ duties.
- Annual General Meetings (AGMs) in Singapore: What are They?
- Anti-money laundering regulations and your business: What you need to know
- Price-Fixing, Bid-Rigging and Other Anti-Competitive Practices to Avoid
- The Business Owner’s Guide to Dividend Payments in Singapore
- Singapore Influencers: Here's How to Calculate Your Income Tax
- Company Audits in Singapore: Requirements and Exemptions
- How to Transfer Shares in a Singapore Private Company: The Essential Guide
- How to Hold an Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) in Singapore
- How to Issue Shares in a Singapore Private Company
- How to Reduce the Share Capital of Your Singapore Company
- How Businesses Can Legally Conduct Lucky Draws in Singapore
- Singapore Corporate Tax Guide: Tax Rate, Filing Procedure and More
- Essential Regulatory Compliance Guide for Singapore Companies
- Finding a Suitable Corporate Secretarial Firm in Singapore
- Oppression of Minority Shareholders
- Process Agents in Singapore
- Company Constitution: What It Is and How to Amend It
- The Constitution of a Company
- How to Set Up a Register of Controllers
- How to Set Up a Register of Nominee Directors
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU): Does Your Business Need One?
- Company Resolutions: What are They?
- Board Resolutions in Singapore
- Company Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Filing Annual Returns For Your Business
- Shadow Directors: Who are They and What Duties Do They Owe to the Company?
- Director's Remuneration: When Can Company Directors be Remunerated For Their Services?
- How to Remove a Director from a Company in Singapore
- Appointing Company Directors in Singapore: Eligibility, Process etc.
- Appointing a Company Secretary - Roles and Responsibilities
- Directors' Duties in Singapore
- Essential PDPA Compliance Guide for Singapore Businesses
- Cloud Storage of Personal Data: Your Business’ Data Protection Obligations
- How Can Companies Dispose of Documents Containing Personal Data?
- Here's a 7-Step Plan for Companies to Prevent Unauthorised Disclosure When Processing and Sending Personal Data
- Appointing a Data Protection Officer For Your Business: All You Need to Know
- Summary: Your Organisation's 9 Main Obligations under the Personal Data Protection Act
- Check the Do-Not-Call Registry Before Marketing to Singapore Phone Numbers
- GDPR Compliance in Singapore: Is it Required and How to Comply
- Is It Legal for Businesses to Ask for Your NRIC in Singapore?
- Debt Restructuring
Ending a Business
- Insolvency: Claw-back of assets from unfair preference and undervalue transactions
- Striking Off a Company
- What Should a Creditor Do When a Company Becomes Insolvent?
- Dissolution of partnerships in Singapore
- Validation of Payments Made by Companies Being Wound Up
- Can a Company that Struck Itself Off the Register Later Apply to Restore Itself?
- Are You Closing Your Singapore Business? Have You Settled All of the Following?
- How to File a Proof of Debt against a Company in Liquidation
- Winding Up a Company